Navigate the complexities of healthcare
The healthcare industry is a complex and rapidly evolving environment with constantly changing regulations, rules, and requirements. With change, there are opportunities to pivot and thrive. We provide the healthcare leadership and partnership to position healthcare organizations with the flexibility, efficiency, and innovation to prosper.
Why partner with RS&F?
Our team of healthcare experts has decades of experience serving a wide range of sectors both locally and nationally in the healthcare industry, including:
- Public health departments
- National nonprofit organizations
- Medical practices
- Health systems
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Community Health Centers (CHCs)
We share a passion for finding innovative solutions for our clients. With a dedicated RS&F team by your side, your organization can leverage our clinical, financial, and operational expertise to successfully navigate the complexities of healthcare.
We help healthcare organizations thrive
The RS&F team positions healthcare clients for success by helping them keep up with regulatory requirements while developing strategic plans to improve business performance and build long-term sustainability. We support your organization’s business and operational needs so you can focus on serving your patients. We’ll work with your leadership every step of the way – from establishing goals and identifying how to meet those goals to implementing processes and measuring progress.
Healthcare consulting services
We provide customized value-added services to meet the strategic, financial, and operational needs of a variety of healthcare entities across the country, including hospitals, medical practices, ACOs, and public health organizations. Areas of expertise include:
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Assessments and optimization
- Coding, compliance, and regulatory solutions
- Provider credentialing
- Payer contract review and rate negotiation
- Comprehensive operations assessments
- Analysis and resource management
- EHR selection, implementation, and optimization
- Policies & Procedures development
- Transitions to value-based care
- Telehealth strategy and implementation
- HIPAA compliance