Minimize risk and capitalize on opportunities
Few industries carry the multitude of risks that exist in the government contracting arena. At the same time, constant regulatory changes, an evolving technology landscape, and market spend growth offers government contractors immense opportunities to redefine their business and expand their presence in the industry.
RS&F has experience with the various aspects of managing and growing a government contracting business. Our team of experts helps government contractor clients develop business plans and projections that direct their marketing, operations, and investment activities. We have extensive knowledge of DCAA guidelines and perform compliance engagements for government contractors to conform to these guidelines.
RS&F offers a comprehensive suite of services to help government contracting businesses remain compliant, efficient, and profitable.
Government contractor services include:
- Capital partner identification
- Government contract cost accounting
- Pre-award and traditional audit services
- NIST compliance
- Accounting System Certification
- Software assessment and implementation
- Tax advisory [link to Tax services page]
- Forensic accounting and business valuations
- Cost allocation plans
- GSA and VA schedule consulting