Stay focused on driving your mission
Every nonprofit organization’s mission is unique – and so are its challenges. An ever-shifting economic climate and growing regulatory and operational complexities make it difficult to stay focused on your commitment.
RS&F’s team leverages its experience with a wide variety of nonprofits, including charitable organizations and foundations, educational institutions, community and social services agencies, cultural institutions, and religious organizations. We help our nonprofit clients improve their financing and technology strategies while creating higher levels of efficiency for their organizations.
From complying with evolving regulations and managing revenue to improving operational efficiency and mitigating risk, we offer a wide spectrum of services to help each of our nonprofit clients secure and maintain the resources they need to keep their organization healthy and focused on their mission.
Nonprofit services include:
- Compliance with nonprofit accounting standards and federal grants
- Governance and risk management consulting
- Nonprofit financial reporting
- Consulting for nonprofit healthcare organizations
- Tax planning and preparation for exempt organizations
- Audit and risk assessments
- Internal controls
- Impact assessment of new tax regulations
- Outsourced accounting
- Digital technology and cybersecurity solutions